Putnam Oak Cube Table
Solid beams of oak provide stability while beautiful robust graining and sturdy dimensions are further enhanced by cracks that are inherent to the wood. This solid oak cube side table's handsome presence will stake its claim on your style. White Oak is dried in a solar kiln, then artisans hand-cut, sand, and finish each piece. A clear oiled finish protects the natural grain.
How we would use it | For drinks or a seat in the den or on the terrace.
- White Oak - Harvested in Indiana, the wood is brought to New Mexico to dry in our solar kilns and is allowed to develop organic cracks and separations which occur naturally as the wood dries and shrinks. Our artisans then shape each piece. Time may accentuate their separations, or generate new ones. This movement is considered inherent to the natural beauty of the design.
- Natural oiled finish
- Suitable for exterior use
- 90 - 175 lbs (average)
- Exclusive to Pfeifer Studio
- Handmade in New Mexico, USA
- Dried in a solar kiln
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth to clean. To protect finish, avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners.
- This design is available in custom sizes and materials. Please call 866-804-1909 for more information.
- Suitable for residential or commercial use - catalyzed lacquer topcoats available upon request
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION
The designs in our Wild West Modern American Collection were born and raised in the mountains of New Mexico. Rooted in history, local artisans use old-world handcrafting techniques on each piece. Their bold presence is grounded in nature and imparts authentic organic depth to your environment. No wonder our furniture is beautiful, look where it grew up.Learn more
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- USA (contiguous): • $150 Curbside Delivery • 2-5 days in transit • Ships with a Freight Carrier
- International: • You will be contacted with a delivery price before shipment. • 7-14 day transit time (average) • Ships with FedEx Express or US Priority Mail International • Sent tax and duty collect
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on custom orders or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
How many ways are there to say, "I love it?" You can count them. From lighting that delights you, to chairs that cheer you and tables that turn heads, we unite beautiful design with quality materials and craftsmanship down to the smallest detail.
We speak bespoke. Our custom design team will collaborate with you to make your design dreams come true. Our artisan workshops pride themselves on the ability to translate your vision into beautiful objects made with exceptional materials and craftsmanship.
Pfeifer Studio creates with a mission, to unite great design, exceptional materials and superior craftsmanship under our discriminating eye, creating inspired furnishings for people who are passionate about design.
The best artisan workshops in the US and abroad create our products, each staffed with dedicated craftspeople, who care for the quality of the design as much as you. We visit our workshops often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners. This support of the art of one-at-a-time allows us to create handmade, finely crafted furniture and accessories. When your order arrives, you’ll see why.
We speak bespoke. You can customize our line or have us create your own exclusive designs. Regardless of your needs, from an interior that makes you swoon to a standout hotel lobby, we can bring your vision to reality, on schedule, on budget and beyond your expectations.
You will not find our collection in an Interior Design Showroom or at your favorite boutique. Our designs are exclusive to us. We've kept the best for ourselves, and for you.
All great design needs worthy companions. In our travels we’ve discovered other remarkable lines from designers and artisans that we love and think you’ll love too. They are exclusively available right here to mix and match with our own collection.
In the end our vision is simple.
You love great design and we strive to create beautiful products to inspire your vision.
We want you to say P. S. I love it! every time you work with us. #psiloveit