Nativo Hand Carved Solid Log Table
Intricately hand carved by artisans in our New Mexico workshop, this solid wood low table is decorated in a motif drawing inspiration from traditional Native American rugs. Distinctive in look and the choice of wood finishes, this hand carved log table is the perfect eye-catching piece to put in your Western styled living room or bedroom. Made from a beautiful Ponderosa Pine wood log, it captures an indigenous look with unique hand made details that you wouldn't find in most occasional tables. Ponderosa pine is harvested in the mountains of Northern New Mexico and dried in a solar kiln before each edge is shaped and sanded by hand. Finished per your specifications.
How we would use it | As a low side table by the fireplace in a ski lodge; a few grouped together for a striking cocktail table
- Ponderosa Pine - Harvested primarily in the mountains of Northern New Mexico, the wood is seasoned for several months in a solar kiln and allowed to develop organic cracks and separations which occur naturally as the wood dries and shrinks. Time may accentuate these separations, or generate new ones. This movement is considered inherent to the natural beauty of the design.
- 12 diameter x 16 H inches, 12 diameter x 20 H inches, 12 diameter x 22 H inches, 18 diameter x 18 H inches or 22-25 diameter x 18 H inches
- Hand carved surface design
- 40-125 lbs
- Leveling nylon glides
- Made in New Mexico, USA
- Solar kiln-dried
- Available in custom sizes and materials. Call 866-804-1909 for details.
- Interior use only
- Contract Grade
- Interior Finish - Sealed with a cataylzed lacquer, our designs can be placed in interior residential or commercial spaces. This matte-sheen finish is long-lasting and meets KCMA durability requirements for commercial finishes. To best care for your new piece simply dust with a dry, soft cloth. Spot cleaning may be done with a damp soft cloth. A mild soap solution may be used. Avoid care products with ammonia, silicone or other chemicals which may harm the finish. BioShield® Hard Wax #32 has been applied for added protection. Periodic waxing will extend the life of the finish.
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION
Rooted in tradition and inspired by contemporary shapes and clean lines, our Artesano Contemporary Spanish Craftsman collection looks to the past and future at once. Inspired by the furniture designs created by the first Spanish settlers in the American Southwest, with Native American and Mexican influences, each design is made to order in our New Mexico artisan workshop.Shop The Collection
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- USA (contiguous): • $50 Delivery • 2-5 days in transit • Ships with FedEx Ground
- International: • You will be contacted with a delivery price before shipment. • 7-14 day transit time (average) • Ships with FedEx Express or US Priority Mail International • Sent tax and duty collect
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on custom orders or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
How many ways are there to say, "I love it?" You can count them. From lighting that delights you, to chairs that cheer you and tables that turn heads, we unite beautiful design with quality materials and craftsmanship down to the smallest detail.
We speak bespoke. Our custom design team will collaborate with you to make your design dreams come true. Our artisan workshops pride themselves on the ability to translate your vision into beautiful objects made with exceptional materials and craftsmanship.
Pfeifer Studio creates with a mission, to unite great design, exceptional materials and superior craftsmanship under our discriminating eye, creating inspired furnishings for people who are passionate about design.
The best artisan workshops in the US and abroad create our products, each staffed with dedicated craftspeople, who care for the quality of the design as much as you. We visit our workshops often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners. This support of the art of one-at-a-time allows us to create handmade, finely crafted furniture and accessories. When your order arrives, you’ll see why.
We speak bespoke. You can customize our line or have us create your own exclusive designs. Regardless of your needs, from an interior that makes you swoon to a standout hotel lobby, we can bring your vision to reality, on schedule, on budget and beyond your expectations.
You will not find our collection in an Interior Design Showroom or at your favorite boutique. Our designs are exclusive to us. We've kept the best for ourselves, and for you.
All great design needs worthy companions. In our travels we’ve discovered other remarkable lines from designers and artisans that we love and think you’ll love too. They are exclusively available right here to mix and match with our own collection.
In the end our vision is simple.
You love great design and we strive to create beautiful products to inspire your vision.
We want you to say P. S. I love it! every time you work with us. #psiloveit