Pintado Log Table
You’ll want to sit next to (or on) this solid pine log table, and with infinite shades to suit any space, your pioneering spirit can be truly brilliant. It gets its vibrancy from earth-bound pigments rooted in nature and once seen in interiors of the past. Inspired by traditional Southwestern architecture, cracks that are inherent to the wood further enhance its colonial appeal. Rough-cut pine logs are harvested in the mountains of Northern New Mexico. They are dried in a solar kiln and then hand-painted in a range of colors, some of which are American Colonial-era finishes and techniques. You may also specify your own color.
Naturally Unique | This style is built from a solid log of Ponderosa Pine wood. Knots, cracks, coloration and grain pattern will vary by piece. Bowties may be present. These attributes amplify the organic origins - enhancing the proportions, emphasizing the lines, and imparting character. Each piece is one-of-a-kind and may vary from the images as shown. This is the pedigree of our solid wood furniture.
How we would use it | A trio or pair in different sizes and contrasting colors; in subtle variations of a custom shade; clustered as a bedside table or at the end of a hallway.
- Ponderosa Pine - Harvested primarily in the mountains of Northern New Mexico, the wood is seasoned for several months in a solar kiln and allowed to develop organic cracks and separations which occur naturally as the wood dries and shrinks. Time may accentuate these separations, or generate new ones. This movement is considered inherent to the natural beauty of the design.
- 12 dia x 16 H inches, 12 dia x 20 H inches, 12 dia x 22 H inches, 18 dia x 18 H inches
- 35-125 lbs
- Leveling nylon glides
- Made in New Mexico, USA
- Solar kiln-dried
- Available in custom sizes and materials. Call 866-804-1909 for details.
- Interior use only
- Contract Grade
- Interior Finish - Sealed with a cataylzed lacquer, our designs can be placed in interior residential or commercial spaces. This matte-sheen finish is long-lasting and meets KCMA durability requirements for commercial finishes. To best care for your new piece simply dust with a dry, soft cloth. Spot cleaning may be done with a damp soft cloth. A mild soap solution may be used. Avoid care products with ammonia, silicone or other chemicals which may harm the finish. BioShield® Hard Wax #32 has been applied for added protection. Periodic waxing will extend the life of the finish.
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION
Artistry is a driving force behind our design sensibility. We create furniture as art and our collection of hand painted tables has become the most literal interpretation of that direction. Influenced by 20th century art, and the implementation of creativity in new and contemporary forms and materials, these pieces infuse the aesthetics of modern art into interiors.Learn more Shop The Collection
Connoisseurs of quality products value the depth and sophistication that comes from the naturally unique. Such pieces feel alive, bearing the deep longstanding beauty of living things. Organic materials that have breathed and thrived, soaking up their environment, possess the marks of their growth and the life that came before. This is the pedigree of our solid wood furniture.Learn more
- Alabaster | Benjamin Moore Natura® Paint - 876 | Eggshell Finish
- Bahaman Sea Blue | Benjamin Moore Natura® Paint - 2055-40 | Eggshell Finish
- Blueberry | Benjamin Moore Natura® Paint - 2063-30 | Eggshell Finish
- Coral Gables | Benjamin Moore Natura® Paint - 2010-40 | Eggshell Finish
- Hot Lips | Benjamin Moore Natura® Paint - 2077-430 | Eggshell Finish
- Million Dollar Red | Benjamin Moore Natura® Paint - 2033-10 | Eggshell Finish
- Mystical Grape | Benjamin Moore Natura® Paint - 2071-30 | Eggshell Finish
- Navajo Red | Benjamin Moore Natura® Paint - 2171-410 | Eggshell Finish
- Olive Moss | Benjamin Moore Natura® Paint - 2147-20 | Eggshell Finish
- Richmond Green | Benjamin Moore Natura® Paint - 553 | Eggshell Finish
- Shaker Beige | Benjamin Moore Natura® Paint - HC-45 | Eggshell Finish
- Smoke Grey | Benjamin Moore Natura® Paint - 2120-40 | Eggshell Finish
- Sun Valley | Benjamin Moore Natura® Paint - 350 | Eggshell Finish
- Tundra | Benjamin Moore Natura® Paint - 2033-70 | Eggshell Finish
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- USA (contiguous): • $75 Delivery • 2-5 days in transit • Ships with FedEx Ground
- International: • You will be contacted with a delivery price before shipment. • Sent tax and duty collect
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on custom orders or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
How many ways are there to say, "I love it?" You can count them. From lighting that delights you, to chairs that cheer you and tables that turn heads, we unite beautiful design with quality materials and craftsmanship down to the smallest detail.
We speak bespoke. Our custom design team will collaborate with you to make your design dreams come true. Our artisan workshops pride themselves on the ability to translate your vision into beautiful objects made with exceptional materials and craftsmanship.
Pfeifer Studio creates with a mission, to unite great design, exceptional materials and superior craftsmanship under our discriminating eye, creating inspired furnishings for people who are passionate about design.
The best artisan workshops in the US and abroad create our products, each staffed with dedicated craftspeople, who care for the quality of the design as much as you. We visit our workshops often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners. This support of the art of one-at-a-time allows us to create handmade, finely crafted furniture and accessories. When your order arrives, you’ll see why.
We speak bespoke. You can customize our line or have us create your own exclusive designs. Regardless of your needs, from an interior that makes you swoon to a standout hotel lobby, we can bring your vision to reality, on schedule, on budget and beyond your expectations.
You will not find our collection in an Interior Design Showroom or at your favorite boutique. Our designs are exclusive to us. We've kept the best for ourselves, and for you.
All great design needs worthy companions. In our travels we’ve discovered other remarkable lines from designers and artisans that we love and think you’ll love too. They are exclusively available right here to mix and match with our own collection.
In the end our vision is simple.
You love great design and we strive to create beautiful products to inspire your vision.
We want you to say P. S. I love it! every time you work with us. #psiloveit