- Home >
- furniture & decor >
- Palma Hand Carved Occasional Table - Open Box Deal
Palma Hand Carved Occasional Table - Open Box Deal
This is an Open Box item in Brand New Condition
A gracefully tapered form is enunciated by hand carvings in a turned wood table of strength and beauty, while a recessed top adds another dimension. By hand, artisans turn solid wood to create the shape, then lightly hand carve the delicate design around the top and base, digging deeper for the bolder center design. Grain patterning and cracks inherent to the wood further draw the eye around and up and down, creating a juxtaposition of artisanal craftsmanship and organic material each made better by the other. Artisans turn solid Margosa – a dense tropical wood – on a lathe, shaping and sanding by hand. Your piece will be finished per your specifications.
- Margosa Wood - a dense tropical hard wood from India. Our Margosa wooden designs are seasoned in a solar kiln, developing organic cracks and separations as the wood dries and shrinks. Time may accentuate these separations, or generate new ones. This movement is considered inherent to the natural beauty of the design.
- 20 dia x 22 H inches, 14 diameter top
- 160 lbs
- Nylon glides
- Made in India; finished-to-order in the USA
- Solar kiln-dried
- Interior use only
- Contract Grade
- Interior Finish - Sealed with a cataylzed lacquer, our designs can be placed in interior residential or commercial spaces. This matte-sheen finish is long-lasting and meets KCMA durability requirements for commercial finishes. To best care for your new piece simply dust with a dry, soft cloth. Spot cleaning may be done with a damp soft cloth. A mild soap solution may be used. Avoid care products with ammonia, silicone or other chemicals which may harm the finish. BioShield® Hard Wax #32 has been applied for added protection. Periodic waxing will extend the life of the finish.
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION
The designs in our Sculptural Turned Wood Collection turn heads and make a room. Hand carved on a lathe by artisans, contours modern and traditional emerge, bringing character and solidity to your space. Their organic detailing grounds classic interiors, warms industrial ones, and adds form to contemporary spaces, further enhancing your carefully curated collection.Learn more Shop The Collection
Connoisseurs of quality products value the depth and sophistication that comes from the naturally unique. Such pieces feel alive, bearing the deep longstanding beauty of living things. Organic materials that have breathed and thrived, soaking up their environment, possess the marks of their growth and the life that came before. This is the pedigree of our solid wood furniture.Learn more
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- USA (contiguous): • Curbside Delivery • 2-5 days in transit • Ships with a Freight Carrier
- International: • You will be contacted with a delivery price before shipment. • Sent tax and duty collect
This Open Box item in Brand New condition is FINAL SALE not available for return.
How many ways are there to say, "I love it?" You can count them. From lighting that delights you, to chairs that cheer you and tables that turn heads, we unite beautiful design with quality materials and craftsmanship down to the smallest detail.
We speak bespoke. Our custom design team will collaborate with you to make your design dreams come true. Our artisan workshops pride themselves on the ability to translate your vision into beautiful objects made with exceptional materials and craftsmanship.
Pfeifer Studio creates with a mission, to unite great design, exceptional materials and superior craftsmanship under our discriminating eye, creating inspired furnishings for people who are passionate about design.
The best artisan workshops in the US and abroad create our products, each staffed with dedicated craftspeople, who care for the quality of the design as much as you. We visit our workshops often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners. This support of the art of one-at-a-time allows us to create handmade, finely crafted furniture and accessories. When your order arrives, you’ll see why.
We speak bespoke. You can customize our line or have us create your own exclusive designs. Regardless of your needs, from an interior that makes you swoon to a standout hotel lobby, we can bring your vision to reality, on schedule, on budget and beyond your expectations.
You will not find our collection in an Interior Design Showroom or at your favorite boutique. Our designs are exclusive to us. We've kept the best for ourselves, and for you.
All great design needs worthy companions. In our travels we’ve discovered other remarkable lines from designers and artisans that we love and think you’ll love too. They are exclusively available right here to mix and match with our own collection.
In the end our vision is simple.
You love great design and we strive to create beautiful products to inspire your vision.
We want you to say P. S. I love it! every time you work with us. #psiloveit