Kota Hand Carved Log Table
Inspired by patterns from traditional African wood carvings, this solid Margosa log table is painstakingly hand carved by our artisans before being finished in exterior Brazilian Rosewood Oil for eco-friendly, odor-free, 99% ultraviolet protection that's ecologically sound and safe. A Pfeifer Studio exclusive, they are made from solid Indian Margosa wood, then seasoned in a solar kiln for months to enhance the natural cracks and separations found in sun-dried wood.
How we would use it | A distinctive statement in an African-inspired interior, as extra seating around an outdoor fireplace
- Margosa Wood - a dense tropical hard wood from India. Our Margosa wooden designs are seasoned in a solar kiln, developing organic cracks and separations as the wood dries and shrinks. Time may accentuate these separations, or generate new ones. This movement is considered inherent to the natural beauty of the design.
- Suitable for exterior use
- 70 - 99 lbs (average)
- Exterior, water-resistant wood finish
- Flat glides
- Exclusive to Pfeifer Studio
- Made in India; finished-to-order in the USA
- Dried in a solar kiln
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth to clean. To protect finish, avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners.
- This design is available in custom sizes and materials. Please call 866-804-1909 for more information.
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION
The designs in our Margosa wood collection turn heads and make a room. Their organic detailing grounds classic interiors, warms industrial ones, and adds form to contemporary spaces, further enhancing your carefully curated collection.
ABOUT OUR FINISHES
Penofin® Verde is a 100% sustainable, petroleum free oil finish with no heavy metal compounds, no odor, or offensive fumes. This 0-VOC finish can be used in both interior and exterior applications. It is made with new age vegetable ester solvents, tough plant based resins, and high quality Brazilian rosewood oil.
- Natural | Non-toxic, Low-VOC
- Midnight Black | Non-toxic, Low-VOC
- White Wash | Non-toxic, Low-VOC
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- USA (contiguous): • $50 Delivery • 2-5 days in transit • Ships with FedEx Ground
- International: • You will be contacted with a delivery price before shipment. • 7-14 day transit time (average) • Ships with FedEx Express or US Priority Mail International • Sent tax and duty collect
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on custom orders or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
How many ways are there to say, "I love it?" You can count them. From lighting that delights you, to chairs that cheer you and tables that turn heads, we unite beautiful design with quality materials and craftsmanship down to the smallest detail.
We speak bespoke. Our custom design team will collaborate with you to make your design dreams come true. Our artisan workshops pride themselves on the ability to translate your vision into beautiful objects made with exceptional materials and craftsmanship.
Pfeifer Studio creates with a mission, to unite great design, exceptional materials and superior craftsmanship under our discriminating eye, creating inspired furnishings for people who are passionate about design.
The best artisan workshops in the US and abroad create our products, each staffed with dedicated craftspeople, who care for the quality of the design as much as you. We visit our workshops often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners. This support of the art of one-at-a-time allows us to create handmade, finely crafted furniture and accessories. When your order arrives, you’ll see why.
We speak bespoke. You can customize our line or have us create your own exclusive designs. Regardless of your needs, from an interior that makes you swoon to a standout hotel lobby, we can bring your vision to reality, on schedule, on budget and beyond your expectations.
You will not find our collection in an Interior Design Showroom or at your favorite boutique. Our designs are exclusive to us. We've kept the best for ourselves, and for you.
All great design needs worthy companions. In our travels we’ve discovered other remarkable lines from designers and artisans that we love and think you’ll love too. They are exclusively available right here to mix and match with our own collection.
In the end our vision is simple.
You love great design and we strive to create beautiful products to inspire your vision.
We want you to say P. S. I love it! every time you work with us. #psiloveit