- Home >
- furniture & decor >
- Tables >
- Cuerda Side Table
Cuerda Side Table
Evoking nautical roping or elegant braiding depending on the finish color you select, gracefully entwining hand-carved contours are created in New Mexico from locally harvested pine logs. Bold, distinctive graining and cracks inherent to the wood enhance its natural character. Wood carving has a long tradition in the American Southwest that dates back to the earlier Spanish settlers; the rope carving technique used to create this table is one of the most popular of the old-world styles. Its classic lines tie effortlessly into your décor – whether organically modern or richly traditional.
Naturally Unique | This style is built from a solid log of Ponderosa Pine wood. Knots, cracks, coloration and grain pattern will vary by piece. Bowties may be present. These attributes amplify the organic origins - enhancing the proportions, emphasizing the lines, and imparting character. Each piece is one-of-a-kind and may vary from the images as shown. This is the pedigree of our solid wood furniture.
How we would use it | As a living room side table; bedside table; or at the end of a hallway
- Ponderosa Pine - Harvested primarily in the mountains of Northern New Mexico, the wood is seasoned for several months in a solar kiln and allowed to develop organic cracks and separations which occur naturally as the wood dries and shrinks. Time may accentuate these separations, or generate new ones. This movement is considered inherent to the natural beauty of the design.
- Hand carved surface
- 14 diameter x 24 H inches, 16 diameter x 24 H inches or 18 diameter x 24 H inches
- 65-150 lbs
- Leveling nylon glides
- Made in New Mexico, USA
- Solar kiln-dried
- Available in custom sizes and materials. Call 866-804-1909 for details.
- Interior use only
- Contract Grade
- Interior Finish - Sealed with a cataylzed lacquer, our designs can be placed in interior residential or commercial spaces. This matte-sheen finish is long-lasting and meets KCMA durability requirements for commercial finishes. To best care for your new piece simply dust with a dry, soft cloth. Spot cleaning may be done with a damp soft cloth. A mild soap solution may be used. Avoid care products with ammonia, silicone or other chemicals which may harm the finish. BioShield® Hard Wax #32 has been applied for added protection. Periodic waxing will extend the life of the finish.
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION
Our Hand Carved Wood Collection combines the maker's hand with a modern aesthetic. Old world motifs and contemporary proportions and shapes play their part, creating distinctive designs that stand out in a space. Our tools of the trade are held by hand; the wood varieties are selectively harvested, then worked and formed by our craftspeople.Shop The Collection
Connoisseurs of quality products value the depth and sophistication that comes from the naturally unique. Such pieces feel alive, bearing the deep longstanding beauty of living things. Organic materials that have breathed and thrived, soaking up their environment, possess the marks of their growth and the life that came before.Learn more
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- USA (contiguous): • $75 Delivery • 2-5 days in transit • Ships with FedEx Ground
- International: • You will be contacted with a delivery price before shipment. • Sent tax and duty collect
This item will be made-to-order to your specifications and is not available for return. Orders are not eligible for cancellation after confirmation. We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise and will replace or repair your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
How many ways are there to say, "I love it?" You can count them. From lighting that delights you, to chairs that cheer you and tables that turn heads, we unite beautiful design with quality materials and craftsmanship down to the smallest detail.
We speak bespoke. Our custom design team will collaborate with you to make your design dreams come true. Our artisan workshops pride themselves on the ability to translate your vision into beautiful objects made with exceptional materials and craftsmanship.
Pfeifer Studio creates with a mission, to unite great design, exceptional materials and superior craftsmanship under our discriminating eye, creating inspired furnishings for people who are passionate about design.
The best artisan workshops in the US and abroad create our products, each staffed with dedicated craftspeople, who care for the quality of the design as much as you. We visit our workshops often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners. This support of the art of one-at-a-time allows us to create handmade, finely crafted furniture and accessories. When your order arrives, you’ll see why.
We speak bespoke. You can customize our line or have us create your own exclusive designs. Regardless of your needs, from an interior that makes you swoon to a standout hotel lobby, we can bring your vision to reality, on schedule, on budget and beyond your expectations.
You will not find our collection in an Interior Design Showroom or at your favorite boutique. Our designs are exclusive to us. We've kept the best for ourselves, and for you.
All great design needs worthy companions. In our travels we’ve discovered other remarkable lines from designers and artisans that we love and think you’ll love too. They are exclusively available right here to mix and match with our own collection.
In the end our vision is simple.
You love great design and we strive to create beautiful products to inspire your vision.
We want you to say P. S. I love it! every time you work with us. #psiloveit