Chroma Outdoor Log Tables
Each uniquely shaped, these solid Margosa log tables are handsome on their own, and when finished in our curated selection of exterior Benjamin Moore painted finishes, they bring color to life. The natural wood top is sealed in exterior Brazilian Rosewood Oil for eco-friendly, odor-free, 99% ultraviolet protection that's ecologically sound and safe. A Pfeifer Studio exclusive, they are cut from solid Indian Margosa wood logs, then seasoned in a solar kiln for months to enhance the natural cracks and separations found in sun-dried wood. Their variety of unique shapes and colorfully painted shades will bring whimsy to any space, indoors or out.
Naturally Unique | This style is built from a solid log of Margosa wood. Knots, cracks, coloration and grain pattern will vary by piece. Bowties may be present. These attributes amplify the organic origins - enhancing the proportions, emphasizing the lines, and imparting character. Each piece is one-of-a-kind and may vary from the images as shown. This is the pedigree of our solid wood furniture.
How we would use it | A grouping of various colors as a cocktail table on a hotel veranda; as a punch of color as a side table in a neutral living room
- Margosa Wood - a dense tropical hard wood from India. Our Margosa wooden designs are seasoned in a solar kiln, developing organic cracks and separations as the wood dries and shrinks. Time may accentuate these separations, or generate new ones. This movement is considered inherent to the natural beauty of the design.
- 12- 15 diameter x 18 H inches or 16 - 20 diameter x 18 H inches
- 70 - 135 lbs
- Exterior, water-resistant wood finish
- Nylon glides
- Made in New Mexico, USA
- Solar kiln-dried
- Available in custom sizes and colors. Call 866-804-1909 for details.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Contract grade
- Exterior Finish - Finished with an exterior-grade paint and penetrating oiled stain on the top, each is specially formulated for exposure to sunlight, water and temperature changes. This designs can be placed outdoors, as well as in interior residential or commercial spaces. Wood that is exposed to elements will weather, turning to a silver-gray patina. Extreme temperatures, intense sunlight and moisture will hasten the aging process, while overhead coverage from the elements will slow the process. Wood, as with anything left outdoors, will be subject to airborne impurities such as pollen and dirt. Frequent hosing off of your furniture will help it stay clean and weather evenly. Inspect your piece several times a year for wear to the finish. Reapplication of finish is recommended every 6-24 months, or as wear is apparent.
- Touch up finish every 6-24 months
- An outdoor furniture cover is recommended
- Store indoors during cold or inclement weather
- Remove from standing water
- New cracking may appear throughout the seasons
- Not recommended in extreme temperatures
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION
Artistry is a driving force behind our design sensibility. We create furniture as art and our collection of hand painted tables has become the most literal interpretation of that direction. Influenced by 20th century art, and the implementation of creativity in new and contemporary forms and materials, these pieces infuse the aesthetics of modern art into interiors.Learn more Shop The Collection
Connoisseurs of quality products value the depth and sophistication that comes from the naturally unique. Such pieces feel alive, bearing the deep longstanding beauty of living things. Organic materials that have breathed and thrived, soaking up their environment, possess the marks of their growth and the life that came before. This is the pedigree of our solid wood furniture.Learn more
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- USA (contiguous): • $100 Delivery • 2-5 days in transit • Ships with FedEx Ground
- International: • You will be contacted with a delivery price before shipment. • Sent tax and duty collect
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on custom orders or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
How many ways are there to say, "I love it?" You can count them. From lighting that delights you, to chairs that cheer you and tables that turn heads, we unite beautiful design with quality materials and craftsmanship down to the smallest detail.
We speak bespoke. Our custom design team will collaborate with you to make your design dreams come true. Our artisan workshops pride themselves on the ability to translate your vision into beautiful objects made with exceptional materials and craftsmanship.
Pfeifer Studio creates with a mission, to unite great design, exceptional materials and superior craftsmanship under our discriminating eye, creating inspired furnishings for people who are passionate about design.
The best artisan workshops in the US and abroad create our products, each staffed with dedicated craftspeople, who care for the quality of the design as much as you. We visit our workshops often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners. This support of the art of one-at-a-time allows us to create handmade, finely crafted furniture and accessories. When your order arrives, you’ll see why.
We speak bespoke. You can customize our line or have us create your own exclusive designs. Regardless of your needs, from an interior that makes you swoon to a standout hotel lobby, we can bring your vision to reality, on schedule, on budget and beyond your expectations.
You will not find our collection in an Interior Design Showroom or at your favorite boutique. Our designs are exclusive to us. We've kept the best for ourselves, and for you.
All great design needs worthy companions. In our travels we’ve discovered other remarkable lines from designers and artisans that we love and think you’ll love too. They are exclusively available right here to mix and match with our own collection.
In the end our vision is simple.
You love great design and we strive to create beautiful products to inspire your vision.
We want you to say P. S. I love it! every time you work with us. #psiloveit