- Home >
- furniture & decor >
- Acertijo Occasional Table
Acertijo Occasional Table
Distinctive and inventive, this solid stacked wood occasional table boasts three different wood species in varying tones to form a stand-out new classic. Its style intrigues from every angle - accentuated by undulating curves and angles. By hand, artisans create each section, sanding and staining each individually, before joining together.
How we would use it | Next to a modern chaise or low settee
- Spanish Cedar - a dense tropical hardwood from South America
- Sugar Pine - a western species native to the mountains of the Pacific coast of North America, from Oregon to Baja California
- Basswood - a lightweight wood native to the Eastern United States and Canada
- 14 x 14 x 17.5 H inches or 14 x 14 x 22.5
- 30 lbs
- Leveling nylon glides
- Made in New Mexico, USA
- Available in custom sizes and materials. Call 866-804-1909 for details.
- Interior use only
- Contract Grade
- Interior Finish - Sealed with a cataylzed lacquer, our designs can be placed in interior residential or commercial spaces. This matte-sheen finish is long-lasting and meets KCMA durability requirements for commercial finishes. To best care for your new piece simply dust with a dry, soft cloth. Spot cleaning may be done with a damp soft cloth. A mild soap solution may be used. Avoid care products with ammonia, silicone or other chemicals which may harm the finish. BioShield® Hard Wax #32 has been applied for added protection. Periodic waxing will extend the life of the finish.
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION
A focus on shape leaves embellishment behind, and what remains is modern, sophisticated and timeless. Our Modern Minimalism Collection’s bold, distinctive forms showcase architectural purity and clean silhouettes. Artfully serving the needs of your modern minimalist aesthetic, the less each piece reveals, the more you’ll marvel.Shop The Collection
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- USA (contiguous): • $100 Ground Delivery • 2-5 days in transit • Ships with a FedEx Ground
- International: • You will be contacted with a delivery price before shipment. • Sent tax and duty collect
This item will be made-to-order to your specifications and is not available for return. Orders are not eligible for cancellation after confirmation. We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise and will replace or repair your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
How many ways are there to say, "I love it?" You can count them. From lighting that delights you, to chairs that cheer you and tables that turn heads, we unite beautiful design with quality materials and craftsmanship down to the smallest detail.
We speak bespoke. Our custom design team will collaborate with you to make your design dreams come true. Our artisan workshops pride themselves on the ability to translate your vision into beautiful objects made with exceptional materials and craftsmanship.
Pfeifer Studio creates with a mission, to unite great design, exceptional materials and superior craftsmanship under our discriminating eye, creating inspired furnishings for people who are passionate about design.
The best artisan workshops in the US and abroad create our products, each staffed with dedicated craftspeople, who care for the quality of the design as much as you. We visit our workshops often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners. This support of the art of one-at-a-time allows us to create handmade, finely crafted furniture and accessories. When your order arrives, you’ll see why.
We speak bespoke. You can customize our line or have us create your own exclusive designs. Regardless of your needs, from an interior that makes you swoon to a standout hotel lobby, we can bring your vision to reality, on schedule, on budget and beyond your expectations.
You will not find our collection in an Interior Design Showroom or at your favorite boutique. Our designs are exclusive to us. We've kept the best for ourselves, and for you.
All great design needs worthy companions. In our travels we’ve discovered other remarkable lines from designers and artisans that we love and think you’ll love too. They are exclusively available right here to mix and match with our own collection.
In the end our vision is simple.
You love great design and we strive to create beautiful products to inspire your vision.
We want you to say P. S. I love it! every time you work with us. #psiloveit