Rienzo Fluted Wood Cabinet
Luxurious beauty and ultimate versatility merge in an incomparable solid wood cabinet showcasing striking craftsmanship and design detail. Created by hand from solid woods, a Spanish Cedar top provides subtle contrast while a Sugar Pine base sports hand carved fluting, imparting grandeur and interest. An adjustable shelf divides three compartments allowing wide-ranging storage for any function or space. The wood graining and rich finish impart organic character and unique elegance in this timeless and handsome piece. Artisans at our New Mexico workshop intricately hand chisel the fluting pattern along the cabinet sides; your piece will be finished per your specification.
How we would use it | Custom-outfitted for a hotel suite; stocked with dinner or bar ware; as a credenza in an office
- Sugar Pine
- Spanish Cedar Top
- Hand carved surface texture
- 60 x 21 x 30 H inches
- 115 lbs
- Three cabinets, each with an adjustable shelf
- Leveling nylon glides
- Cabinet interior painted in choice of high gloss Benjamin Moore Tundra #2033-70, Sun Valley #360, Alabaster #876 or Bahaman Sea Blue #2055-40
- Made in New Mexico, USA
- Available in custom sizes and materials. Call 866-804-1909 for details.
- Interior use only
- Contract Grade
- Interior Finish - Sealed with a cataylzed lacquer, our designs can be placed in interior residential or commercial spaces. This matte-sheen finish is long-lasting and meets KCMA durability requirements for commercial finishes. To best care for your new piece simply dust with a dry, soft cloth. Spot cleaning may be done with a damp soft cloth. A mild soap solution may be used. Avoid care products with ammonia, silicone or other chemicals which may harm the finish. BioShield® Hard Wax #32 has been applied for added protection. Periodic waxing will extend the life of the finish.
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION
The designs in our Wild West Modern American Collection were born and raised in the mountains of New Mexico. Rooted in history, local artisans use old-world handcrafting techniques on each piece. Their bold presence is grounded in nature and imparts authentic organic depth to your environment. No wonder our furniture is beautiful, look where it grew up.Learn more Shop The Collection
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- USA (contiguous): • $250 Curbside Delivery • 2-5 days in transit • Ships with a Freight Carrier
- International: • You will be contacted with a delivery price before shipment. • 7-14 day transit time (average) • Sent tax and duty collect
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on custom orders or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
How many ways are there to say, "I love it?" You can count them. From lighting that delights you, to chairs that cheer you and tables that turn heads, we unite beautiful design with quality materials and craftsmanship down to the smallest detail.
We speak bespoke. Our custom design team will collaborate with you to make your design dreams come true. Our artisan workshops pride themselves on the ability to translate your vision into beautiful objects made with exceptional materials and craftsmanship.
Pfeifer Studio creates with a mission, to unite great design, exceptional materials and superior craftsmanship under our discriminating eye, creating inspired furnishings for people who are passionate about design.
The best artisan workshops in the US and abroad create our products, each staffed with dedicated craftspeople, who care for the quality of the design as much as you. We visit our workshops often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners. This support of the art of one-at-a-time allows us to create handmade, finely crafted furniture and accessories. When your order arrives, you’ll see why.
We speak bespoke. You can customize our line or have us create your own exclusive designs. Regardless of your needs, from an interior that makes you swoon to a standout hotel lobby, we can bring your vision to reality, on schedule, on budget and beyond your expectations.
You will not find our collection in an Interior Design Showroom or at your favorite boutique. Our designs are exclusive to us. We've kept the best for ourselves, and for you.
All great design needs worthy companions. In our travels we’ve discovered other remarkable lines from designers and artisans that we love and think you’ll love too. They are exclusively available right here to mix and match with our own collection.
In the end our vision is simple.
You love great design and we strive to create beautiful products to inspire your vision.
We want you to say P. S. I love it! every time you work with us. #psiloveit