- Home >
- furniture & decor >
- Pietro Hand Painted End Table - Open Box Deal
Pietro Hand Painted End Table - Open Box Deal
This is an Open Box item in Brand New Condition
A solid block of Ponderosa Pine with natural wane at the edges is sculpted into a four legged occasional table, then covered in vibrant shades of paint to create a dramatic abstract composition. Our skilled artists create the unique patterns by dripping and pouring paint onto the surface of the wood using modern art techniques first employed in the mid-20th Century. Each table is an original work of art, intricately hand-painted by New Mexico artists. This blend of natural elements and human creativity begins with a live edge Ponderosa pine cube harvested in Northern New Mexico. It is seasoned for months to enhance the natural cracks and separations found in sun-dried wood before being painted and sealed with a protective finish.
- Ponderosa Pine - Harvested primarily in the mountains of Northern New Mexico, the wood is seasoned for several months in a solar kiln and allowed to develop organic cracks and separations which occur naturally as the wood dries and shrinks. Time may accentuate these separations, or generate new ones. This movement is considered inherent to the natural beauty of the design.
- 15 x 15 x 24 H inches
- Hand-painted-to-order in Benjamin Moore Chantilly Lace #2121-70, Black Beauty #2128-10, Sun Valley #350, Baby Fern #2029-20 and Blue jean #2062-50
- 99 lbs
- Leveling nylon glides
- Made in New Mexico, USA
- Solar kiln-dried
- Interior use only
- Contract grade
- Interior Finish - Sealed with a cataylzed lacquer, our designs can be placed in interior residential or commercial spaces. This matte-sheen finish is long-lasting and meets KCMA durability requirements for commercial finishes. To best care for your new piece simply dust with a dry, soft cloth. Spot cleaning may be done with a damp soft cloth. A mild soap solution may be used. Avoid care products with ammonia, silicone or other chemicals which may harm the finish. BioShield® Hard Wax #32 has been applied for added protection. Periodic waxing will extend the life of the finish.
ABOUT THIS COLLECTION
Artistry is a driving force behind our design sensibility. We create furniture as art and our collection of hand painted tables has become the most literal interpretation of that direction. Influenced by 20th century art, and the implementation of creativity in new and contemporary forms and materials, these pieces infuse the aesthetics of modern art into interiors.Learn more Shop The Collection
Connoisseurs of quality products value the depth and sophistication that comes from the naturally unique. Such pieces feel alive, bearing the deep longstanding beauty of living things. Organic materials that have breathed and thrived, soaking up their environment, possess the marks of their growth and the life that came before. This is the pedigree of our solid wood furniture.Learn more
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- USA (contiguous): • $100 Delivery • 2-5 days in transit • Ships with FedEx Ground
- International: • You will be contacted with a delivery price before shipment. • Sent tax and duty collect
This Open Box item in Brand New condition is FINAL SALE not available for return.
How many ways are there to say, "I love it?" You can count them. From lighting that delights you, to chairs that cheer you and tables that turn heads, we unite beautiful design with quality materials and craftsmanship down to the smallest detail.
We speak bespoke. Our custom design team will collaborate with you to make your design dreams come true. Our artisan workshops pride themselves on the ability to translate your vision into beautiful objects made with exceptional materials and craftsmanship.
Pfeifer Studio creates with a mission, to unite great design, exceptional materials and superior craftsmanship under our discriminating eye, creating inspired furnishings for people who are passionate about design.
The best artisan workshops in the US and abroad create our products, each staffed with dedicated craftspeople, who care for the quality of the design as much as you. We visit our workshops often, and build strong personal relationships with the owners. This support of the art of one-at-a-time allows us to create handmade, finely crafted furniture and accessories. When your order arrives, you’ll see why.
We speak bespoke. You can customize our line or have us create your own exclusive designs. Regardless of your needs, from an interior that makes you swoon to a standout hotel lobby, we can bring your vision to reality, on schedule, on budget and beyond your expectations.
You will not find our collection in an Interior Design Showroom or at your favorite boutique. Our designs are exclusive to us. We've kept the best for ourselves, and for you.
All great design needs worthy companions. In our travels we’ve discovered other remarkable lines from designers and artisans that we love and think you’ll love too. They are exclusively available right here to mix and match with our own collection.
In the end our vision is simple.
You love great design and we strive to create beautiful products to inspire your vision.
We want you to say P. S. I love it! every time you work with us. #psiloveit